I have rounded up a few of my favorite holiday must see and do in NYC.
- First on my list is the ABC Carpet Santa- We took Spence here when he was 1 and it was the most beautiful Santa! This year he will only be there on Sunday from 11- 3. Be sure to get there early and remember it’s FREE- but you do need to take your own photos.
- See the Radio City Rockettes Christmas Spectacular! This will be our first year attending as a family. My husband has gone a few times and it is one of his favorite holiday memories as a child. I cannot wait to see my little one’s face!!!
- If you are able to attend the New York Botanical Garden train show I would recommend this hands down. Whether you take the little ones with you or make it a date its beyond beautiful!!! See our post when we visited.
- Walk through the outdoor markets. Union Square Holiday market is one of my favorites. You can find the most unique gifts there. Take a stroll and see local find and delicious treats! My favorite this year was these eco-friendly towels!
- The MTA holiday train! Take a ride back in time to the holidays!! Its beyond magical. See schedule here.
- Check out the holiday windows at Macy’s. I will forewarn you… THIS AREA IS HOLIDAY MADNESS!!!
- Be mesmerized by the Rockefeller center Christmas tree. This is a huge tourist spot and is always super busy, but don’t get overwhelmed it’s the holiday season, take it all in!