Recently my family and I were invited to attend a special Lego event to learn about updates in the LEGOLAND theme parks. The event was a fun fill evening from the delectable Lego themed sweets to Lego building with the kids. I must say I truly enjoyed the theme park Lego models featuring the upcoming park additions, it was a great way to bring the parks to life.
While my little one was having fun racing his new Lego set I was able to learn more about the LEGOLAND Parks.
Let me fill you in about LEGOLAND!
New for Summer 2014, enter the exciting new LEGO® Legends of CHIMA™ Water Park at LEGOLAND® California Resort. It features a Lion Temple Wave Pool, crocodile swamp, interactive Build-a-Boat and more!
- Choose from one of three popular LEGO lines themed rooms – Pirate, Kingdom or Adventure.
- Upon check in children are give a treasure map where they can search for the hidden prize in their room. How fun is that?!
- And LEGO did not stop at that- the restaurant buffets are child accessible.
- Enjoy nightly children’s entertainment and early access to select LEGOLAND rides and attractions 30 minutes before the Park officially opens.
The list just goes on and on!!! You have to see for yourself what LEGOLAND® California has to offer your family!
Last summer, the LEGO World of Chima at LEGOLAND® Florida opened featuring an interactive water ride, the “Quest for CHI”, “Speedorz Arena”, “Cragger’s Swamp” water play area, a 4D movie experience as well as character meet and greet sessions. SO WHAT’S NEW AT LEGOLAND? Well…May 23, 2014, just in time for family-fun over Memorial Day weekend LEGOLAND Florida’s DUPLO® Valley specifically geared to toddlers ages 2 to 5, will officially OPEN!
- The central feature of DUPLO Valley will be the DUPLO Train where toddlers will be able to board a train on their own or with their parents to explore countryside-themed scenery passing through farms, fishing holes and campgrounds.
- Just across the way, toddlers will be able to jump on a tractor their size and help the farmers plow = the cornfields and hunt for missing farm animals.
- For those looking to cool off, the new splash and play area will be refreshingly fun with intermittent water s= pouts and interactive water elements set among larger than life farm animal= s with a soft deck for safety.
- Another key element will be the existing DUPLO Barn which will feature significant enhancements to allow kids to play indoors in the comfort of air conditioning. Existing attractions will be enhanced with additional DUPLO farm-themed play areas and a toddler room where parents can relax while= kids build with DUPLO bricks.
I love that LEGOLAND thinks of everyone in the family. Having activities suitable for even the toddler is a BIG plus in this moms book!
After weeks of living in the polar vortex I am definitely ready to book a family vacation and enjoy warmer weather. Where to?LEGOLAND California or Florida would be great! I know I will definitely be taking a trip to LEGOLAND Discovery Center Westchester