When you live in NYC and have children you know that a good stroller is essential to everyday life. Your stroller is like YOUR car. You choose it based upon style, functionality or size.
I personally had the opportunity to view the NEW Orbit G3 stroller system at the GILT.com launch party for my good friend and blogger Kristin Strange of My Strange Family. This stroller has style, personality and functionality! I am in LOVE with this stroller system. Here is why I am SOLD!
- The G3 allows you to mix and match car seats, stroller seats, bassinets, storage options and colors to create your personalized stroller that fits your family needs. (Customize it, make it your own!)
- It grows WITH your family. The G3 can be upgraded from a single stroller to a double in no time at all and for the bigger kids a Sidekick™ Stroller Board is available.
- The G3 features a 60-second car seat installation, a one-handed stroller fold, built-in cup holders, easily adjustable handlebars, and Orbit Baby’s ergonomic dock-and-rotate interface.
- The only travel system that allows you to dock and rotate both your infant and toddler car seat on the same car seat base and stroller base, with the back-saving convenience of Orbit Baby’s patented SmartHub™ technology.
- The first 360 degree stroller seat with 3DRotation™, which allows the seat to both rotate and recline in one fluid motion. (My favorite!)
So you know you WANT IT! The G3 stroller is available today ONLY at www.gilt.com/orbit. GILT members have the option to customize their own stroller by choosing different colors, seats and accessories or to select a full stroller customized by celebrity model, actress, and mom, Molly Sims. During this sale GILT members can earn $50 to Orbit Baby and $50 to GILT.com with a $700 purchase!
I do not own a Orbit stroller system unfortunately, but I know I would LOVE it! The G3 has everything I could ever want in a stroller. Perfect for family city living!
One the highlights of my night was meeting THE BABY GUY! If you have ever researched baby gear this is THE guy who knows it ALL! While pregnant with my little guy I trusted his opinion when purchasing all my baby gear. I have to admit when I saw him at the orbit G3 launch I kinda geeked out inside. I mean come on ladies it’s the Baby Guy! I finally had the nerve to approach him and introduce myself. I must say Jamie is super sweet and such a down to earth person. Check out my celebrity moment as we filled out candy bags.